Training & Events
PASE Professional Development
PASE/DYCD OST Training
PASE Site-Based Services
PASE & Planned Parenthood of NYC
Making Proud Choices (MPC)
Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Curriculum
Expanded Age Range – Serving Youth 11-19
Updated Curricula & Videos
Are you seeking ways to support the health and future of your youth, ages 11-19?
The Partnership for After School Education (PASE) and Planned Parenthood of NYC are seeking sites to participate in this program, whose goals are to reduce the rates of sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy among middle and high school-aged adolescents, ages 11-19, who live, go to school and/or access services in targeted zip codes and/or neighborhoods by giving them the tools they need to reduce their risk of STDs, including HIV/AIDS and unintended pregnancy.
- Trained PPNYC Health Educator leading 8-session evidenced-based Making Proud Choices curriculum at site.
- Site receives $150.00 per group (8-10 youth, ages 11-19). Sites can host more than one group.
- Each participant that completes the entire program will receive a $25.00 gift card and an opportunity to participate in three raffles for movie tickets. In addition, participants will receive program giveaways, including key chains, rubber bracelets, etc.
- Resources to support outreach including recruitment strategy meetings, opportunity for parent orientations, parent permission slip templates, etc.
- Review Program Overview PowerPoint
- Eligible zip codes:
- Bronx - 10451, 10452, 10453, 10454, 10455, 10456, 10457, 10459, 10460, 10474 / Highbridge, Morrisania, Hunts Point, Mott Haven, Crotona/Tremont;
- Brooklyn - 11206, 11221, 11237 11207, 11208, 11212, 11213, 11233, 11215, 11231, 11216, 11238, 11201, 11205, 11217 / Bushwick, Bedford Stuyvesant, Crown Heights, Downtown, Park Slope, Brownsville, East New York, Brooklyn Heights, Fort Greene, Red Hook, Clinton Hills, Carroll Gardens, Williamsburg;
- Manhattan - 10026, 10030, 10037, 10039, 10035, 10027, 10029, 10001, 10002, 10003, 10009 10011/ Central Harlem, East Harlem, Morningside Heights, Union Square, Lower East Side, Chelsea
- Complete Preliminary Interest Form to set up a phone information session.
- Read what youth participants have to say.
- Read a partnership profile of how an organization scheduled MPC into their programming.
To learn more about this program and see if it is right for your youth please email Ellen O’Connell at email@example.com or call 212-571-2664. Or complete preliminary interest form.
BACK TO TOP